1. You should always watch your speed where other motor vehicles are present and may cross your path.
2. Over-riding your headlights is:
3. The 3-second rule is:
4. The best policy in crossing lakes and rivers is to avoid them if possible since you can’t be certain of the ice thickness without drilling
5. If you have to travel on ice, keep your speed:
6. Never travel above your riding partner while on a slope as this could cause an avalanche onto the partner below.
7. Careless snowmachine operation comes in many forms including:
8. The Arctic terrain is generally flat but still contains many: