1. Two signs of frostbite are:
2. The loss of body heat to a point that the body can no longer generate its own heat, or that heat escapes faster than the body can generate it is:
3. Wind chill is:
4. With any snowmachine crash resulting in injury, in assessing the most damaging possible situation, you must consider that the victim might have:
5. If you get your snowmachine stuck in the snow:
6. The best thing you can do in an emergency is:
7. Which answer below is a way to treat a person for shock?
8. Which of the following is NOT a good means of communication in case of emergency?