1. What are some good practices to minimize injuries while snowmachining in the arctic?
2. Riding off a drop off in a whiteout is a concern riding in the arctic.
3. Frostbite is one of the biggest concerns while riding in the arctic.
4. When starting a snowmachine:
5. The four most common riding positions are:
6. Snowmachines are most safely ridden by two people.
7. In the dark, when you ride faster than your headlights and faster than you can react to a hazard and stop before you hit it, you are:
8. What can complicate riding in the dark?
9. Why is it important to learn and use the different riding positions?
10. Snowmachine helmets with face-shields keep the wind off your face and out of your eyes.
11. Dressing in layers is a good idea for riding because: