1. Who should be aware of your travel plans?
2. Hand signals are a good way to communicate on a snowmachine trip.
3. A Stop signal is made by:
4. Snow conditions and changes in weather will influence the way you ride.
5. What is the maximum distance you can work away from the truck without a Tucker Snowcat for support?
6. Why is it important to plan your route and stick to your plan?
7. How thick must ice be before we allow any snowmachine traffic on it?
8. Drilling for ice thickness is required the first time you go on a lake or river.